Latest Software for Ashling ARM Debugging Tools
Arcadi Systems provides Technical Support and Software Downloads for registered and authorized users of Arcadi's Software Update and Support Service for Ashling embedded-microprocessor debugging tools.
Ashling ARM Tools software status:
PathFinder-ARM Debugger (for use with Opella-XD-ARM JTAG interface) Software Status:
Current release: v1.0.3A
Released on: June 25th 2010
- New features in the Ashling PathFinder-ARM Debugger, version 1.0.3A
- README.TXT for PathFinder-ARM Debugger, version 1.0.3A
- Download PathFinder-ARM Debugger, version 1.0.3A
- 64-bit Windows drivers now included for Opella-XD
- Support for the following devices:
- ARM7DI, ARM7TDMI, ARM7TDMI-S, ARM720T, ARM740T,
- ARM920T, ARM922T, ARM940T, ARM926EJ-S, ARM946E-S, ARM966E-S, ARM968E-S,
- ARM1136JF-S, ARM1176JZ-S,
- Cortex-M3, Cortex-A8,
- Marvell 88F6281,
- Freescale iMX31, Freescale iMX515,
- TI OMAP3530.
- Expanded flash support. Many more on-chip and external NOR and external NAND flash devices now supported, including STM32F10xx on-chip flash.
- User manual updated to v1.5
- Various bug fixes
You can download and view the Readme.txt for the PathFinder-ARM Debugger version 1.0.3A here
Unzip using WINZIP or PKZIP for Windows and run SETUP.EXE from the downloaded zip-file